Sunday, October 11, 2015

My Shitty Paragraph

As a child my brain works well. Well it worked differently. I chose to hide in my neighbor's house, why did I do that? I saw my brother counting, numbers were coming out of his mouth. They went backwards from 30, or was it 20. Who even knows. Someone asked me if I chose to hide in my neighbor's house because subconsciously I knew they wouldn't be home, but I had no clue at the time. Their garage was open and car was in the driveway, I thought they'd be inside. Why? How did I even come up with the idea to hide there instead of in the safety of my own yard. I'm pretty sure my brother and I had a rule that we couldn't leave the yard in the game. But I kept losing, and I didn't want to lose anymore. So I decided to make a strategic move and camp out in the neighbor's house. I'm not normally a very competitive person, but when it comes to my brother, it kills me when he wins, so I had to win. I guess that's why I chose to think outside the box and hide in the pantry of my neighbor's unoccupied house.

No comments:

Post a Comment